Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sharing: True Love

I call him FS. We had an abroad trip together in a group. He loves to visit tourism places to take photograph as his hobby. I always feel something special. I do not know how to describe it. He is able to give his opinions quickly for everything.
I attended his wedding but I only know his wife’s name. Our friendship is still sincere.
I was surprised because FS still kept in touch even though I moved to another city. Sometimes he called me and we met in his free time during his visit. We can tell about anything and we can encourage, comfort and support each other although we do not do anything to make everything happen in that way. We are always there for one another and we know it.
We planned to go to mountain several times but it never happened. Then, we decided to go, while there was heavy rain along the way. I prayed so that we could see the sunrise. FS was so happy because he could take pictures of the sunrise as his wish. I am happy when he is happy.
How special it is. Loving someone truly and do not want to ask anything from that feeling…just to feel and appreciate it like the way it is. I am lucky to have FS in my life. He is the only man (and he may still the only one) who is ready to receive my complaints and make me experience a true love.

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. (Rom 12: 9-10)

Linda AB, Menghitung Berkat (=Counting the Blessing), Karmelindo, 2006
https://opac.perpusnas.go.id/DetailOpac.aspx?id=321369

No comments:

Post a Comment