Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sharing: May 2017 Volunteer Training at St. Anthony’s Church

  The second part of the youth training at St. Anthony’s Church was organized on May 13, 2017. 
Ms. Zhuo led the noon time prayer from the breviary as per my suggestion because Fr. Lu was not available to lead the praise and worship.
I edited a little bit the power point of the program prepared by Fr. Bruno for a Putonghua workshop in Maryknoll Stanley House Hong Kong.   The training was based on “8 Habits of Highly Effective People.” There was an activity, Bible passage before mentioning each habit followed by small group discussion and group report.   My tutor helped me to add the details of the activities on the power point so that it will be easier to be understood than only listening to my instruction.  I led this second part training on four habits.  Around 17 volunteers attended it.  I asked one of them to read the Bible passage. 
It’s an opportunity to reach out to more people in mainland as my wish.

Hong Kong, May 16, 2017


Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.

Let’s do simple things with simple love to make God’s love visible

No comments:

Post a Comment