Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sharing: 2017 Trip to Fujian

I left for Fuqing on Nov 23, 2017 by train from Shenzhen around 6 hours.  Fr. Han and Fr. Chen picked me up at the train station and then we went to the elderly home.  It’s a 9 floors building next to the Church.
I attended two evening sessions by Fr. Han on history of religious life including about Teilhard de Chardin.  I also invited two youth, who were in Shenzhen and moved back to their home town around 2 years ago, to attend these sessions. 
Fr. Chen, Br. Cheng and I went to Our Lady of Fatima Church and then had lunch at a parishioner’s house and attended Putonghua Mass at a Mass center.    
I had a chance to visit an orphanage and an elderly home in Ningde, an hour by train from Fuqing, and also attended Sunday Mass before going back to Shenzhen.
Here is the link of the pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/11848830@N02/albums/72157690312417245



Hong Kong, November 30, 2017
         

Sr. Anastasia B. Lindawati, M.M.

Let’s do simple things with simple love to make God’s love visible

No comments:

Post a Comment